Effective: January 1, 2020
Updated: October 24, 2021
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, spam, threats or incite violence, is not machine or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing), or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Use License and No Professional Advice Disclaimer
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by School of Outliers, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. School of Outlier, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, School of Outlier, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Harry Turner, CCTP, CIMHP, HCH, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and operates within the parameters/scope of that licensure. I am not a medical provider and the content on this website is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I am not licensed to prescribe controlled substances. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. No statement on this website is intended to imply that any person should seek services or treatment or used in place of treatment recommended by an accredited health care provider. Any questions you may have concerning topics addressed in this website should be directed to your healthcare professional.
- Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. This applies to all information presented in these courses, coaching programs, eBooks, videos, social media platforms, etc. and on this website by other authors.
- The Site does not exist to provide psychological counseling, or mental health, services and/or treatment, which can only be rendered by a licensed professional. As a result, you understand that no psychotherapist-client or other professional relationship invoking fiduciary obligations exists between users or between users and School of Outliers, LLC of any kind. No interaction, communication, or exchange of Website Information, of any kind through this Site, is meant or intended to create a psychotherapist-client or other professional relationship invoking any fiduciary obligation. You understand and warrant that you will not seek to hold School of Outliers, LLC, or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, officers and directors liable for any statements or advice disseminated by us, other Registered Users, or third parties regarding actual or hypothetical factual situations.
- In no event shall the School of Outliers, LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School of Outlier's website, even if the School, or an authorized representative of the School, has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The information contained in or made available through this website (including but not limited to information contained on blog posts, in text files, videos, online courses, products, newsletters, social media platforms) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our partners/licensors/suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the School of Outliers, LLC Site. Neither we, nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or before implementing any recommendations or suggestions, as enrollment in our online courses does not substitute a relationship with an actual Medical/Mental Health Provider. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional, medical, or mental health condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other health care provider prior to using Our Content.
- We are not providing health care, mental health care, medical, or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease, or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using information from the courses presented and blog, and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions, and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion, or recommendation from our website to your life, family, or business.
- Our role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, self-discipline, commitment, and follow-through. We cannot predict and we do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, intention, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this website, coaching programs, and these courses.
- Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on the School of Outlier's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School of Outliers does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the School or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the School or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the School or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the School or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School of Outliers, LLC home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright Infringement Policy
As School of Outliers, LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.becomeanoutlier.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify School of Outliers, LLC. School of Outliers, LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. School of Outliers, LLC will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of this site or others. In the case of such termination, School of Outliers, LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to the School of Outliers and/or its affiliates.
We appreciate your utilization of our online courses, social media platforms, videos, webinars, newsletters, and/or other content, and so we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our online courses, journeys, and their potential to help you grow spiritually and personally.
However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using such techniques, reach enlightenment, change your mental status, heal a terminal illness, or change anything in your life. Nothing on our website is a promise or guarantee of such changes. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, self-honesty, patience, openness, and tenacity. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success.
You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our website are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual outcomes. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our website, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless School of Outliers, LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Offensive Content Disclaimer
This is a warning to be taken seriously. Every effort is made to limit explicit or potentially offensive content in our courses without ignoring essential issues life presents.
This is not always possible when attempting to capture all of the various expressions of life's experiences commonly used by many cultures. In this course, you may be required to listen to, view, and analyze obscene and offensive materials, including language and imagery that may be perceive as insulting, upsetting, disturbing, obscene, and offensive. We do not intend in any way to offend any individual. It serves us no purpose and to do so would be a contradiction with our goals of spreading a message of love and acceptance.
Nonetheless, because these materials speak to issues using the cultural vernacular deemed most suitable for the digesting and retention of knowledge with no suitable substitutions that will capture the meaning behind particular words and expressions used, by browsing and/or enrolling in courses offered on this Site, you are agreeing to be held accountable for all required materials presented, regardless of the potential for content to be considered offensive in nature.
Visitors/participants/customers who are unwilling either to hear or think critically about such material are encouraged not to signup for any of the courses/coaching programs offered now and/or in the future. If you've experienced trauma, as many of us have, exercise discernment by being aware of your window of tolerance for adult content/themes and act accordingly.
The Teaching Style of the Owner is described below:
Raw - to be raw is to completely open and honest about my successes and failures. A part of my method of sharing and connecting with others is not to pretend that I'm some infallible expert on anything. No one can escape the challenges that accompany being a human. I will explore deeply personal topics with the intention of my vulnerability being an inspiration to you that you are not alone.
Reverent - to practice humility. The raw-ness of my style may come off as overly confident at times, to others. I dare not tell anyone that my way is the only way. My way is MY WAY and only one path of many to choose from. To present this course to you is an honor, from one heart to another. This is about love and truth. My desire is that this information will assist you in living the life of your choosing instead of a life that appears to have chosen you without your input.
Responsible - When I say I am 'responsible,' I mean I am responsible 'to' you but not 'for' you. This is a matter of appropriate boundary setting. As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink." I can give you the knowledge I've accumulated over the years, but I can't make you think. My wings will never make you fly. You must choose the life you desire. No matter how much I desire for you to grow from this course, the truth is the truth, and none of us can escape the inevitable. Growth is a Choice. Choose Wisely.
By interacting with this site, either through enrollment of online courses offered or browsing to determine if this site is what you've been looking for, you agree that you are of adult age (18+) and have adequately and carefully gauged whether the material presented would cause any harm to you and/or anyone else you allow to explore the site through sharing content (which is not allowed). Furthermore, if you still question your suitability for the content based on any psychological/mental/physical conditions and/or religious/spiritual practices/beliefs, you are encouraged to consult with your medical doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, minister, preacher, priest, shaman, yogi, sensei, nun, guru, rabbi, healer, elder, advisor, or friend who happens to be one of the aforementioned. This Site was created to provide healing and freedom thru truth.
The owner of this Site endorses the belief that he should always be Raw, Reverent, and Responsible. If you deem any material offensive, charge it to our heads and not our hearts as we walk a path of love and light.
You agree that you will not hold School of Outliers, LLC and/or any of its instructors or affiliates liable for any and all harm caused as it regards to this notice.
Medical Disclaimer for the "Update Your Algorithm" Masterclass
Please read this medical disclaimer carefully before participating in the "Update Your Algorithm" masterclass or engaging with any content, communications, or intellectual property provided by the School of Outliers.
For Informational Purposes Only: The content, information, and materials provided during the "Update Your Algorithm" masterclass, on the School of Outliers' website, and in any related emails or communications are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or mental health services of any kind.
No Professional Advice: The School of Outliers and its affiliates, instructors, employees, or representatives do not provide medical, psychological, or mental health advice, and nothing contained in the masterclass or any related materials should be construed as such. You should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional for advice on any medical or mental health concerns or conditions.
No Doctor-Patient Relationship: Your participation in the masterclass, interaction with the School of Outliers' website, or engagement with any communications, content, or intellectual property provided by the School of Outliers does not create a doctor-patient relationship, therapist-client relationship, or any other professional relationship between you and the School of Outliers or any of its affiliates, instructors, employees, or representatives.
Limitation of Liability: The School of Outliers and its affiliates, instructors, employees, and representatives are not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other damages arising from or in connection with your participation in the masterclass or your reliance on any information provided by the School of Outliers or its affiliates, instructors, employees, or representatives.
By participating in the "Update Your Algorithm - Mastering Emotional Balance" masterclass or engaging with any content, communications, or intellectual property provided by the School of Outliers, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this medical disclaimer.